Dubai Airport Freezone Authority also known as DAFZA is a free zone in Dubai that provides ready offices and warehouses with a business arrangement and operational administrations. They are one of the best free zones in the region with a proven track record of being one of the fastest-growing free zones. DAFZA permits two sorts of organization developments: FZCO organization, which is like a limited liability organization that can work inside the Free Zone, or a Branch of a current organization. It is situated in the free zone region of the district, right next to
the Dubai International Airport, Dubai, UAE.
If you are looking at setting up your business in the UAE, and you are looking out for the best locations, free zones are the best option. They have a lot of advantages. Some of the advantages are:
- 100% ownership
- 100% free transfer of funds
- 100% repatriation of revenue and profits
0% corporate tax
- Exemption from import and export duties
- Less paperwork
- Dedicated team to help you with the visa procedure
While these are some of the advantages; here are some more reasons why you should choose DAFZA. If you are into trading or manufacturing goods and services that require regular import and export it is a huge plus that the international airport is situated right next to your office.
Travelling is made much easier and DAFZA boasts of getting the paperwork done fast. Here is a guide on how you can register your business in DAFZA:
1. Select your company type – There is a list that you can go through to find out if it is ideal for your business to be situated in DAFZA. Each industry has a separate free zone. For example, if you are an IT company it will be best for you to choose Dubai Internet City free zone. Similarly, if you are into the manufacturing sector or trade sector, DAFZA
business set up will be the best option.
2. Submit documents – Your business activity will be the deciding factor of which license you will be given and for this, you are required to submit a number of documents. Here is a list of documents to be submitted as per the official DAFZA website:
- Application Form
- Summary of company profile also known as Letter Intent
- Business plan
- Brochure of the company if available
- Yearly finance report or the bank statement of shareholders of the last 6 months
- Manager’s passport and CV copy
- Shareholder(s) passport and CV copy
- Bank reference letter (Original – shareholders)
- No Objection Letter for the manager (if a resident of UAE and UAE employment
- No Objection letter from the relevant Dubai authority.
3. Collect keys – After your documents have been submitted and everything is approved our sales team will get in touch with you and upon confirming the facility, the leasing agreement will be issued for the authorized manager will have to sign. After signing the lease agreement upon confirming the payment release, you can then collect your office
At every stage, a representative from DAFZA will be at your side for any help you require. There is a dedicated team of people available to help you with all kinds of paperwork and any kind of help related to the application of visas for you or your employees. With so many advantages that DAFZA has, it is ideal for people who do not have experience doing business in the UAE.
Kazim Raza is one of the renowned and experienced digital marketing strategist. He’s actively associated with UAE’s top digital agency CXUnicorn.