In this technological epoch, having a website for your business is no more a better idea but a requisite…
When we talk about business, we talk about our target market. Usually, every business requires customers. Every brand whether major or small is now taking the opportunity to grab customers online. In this technological epoch, people are spending their quality time over the internet for performing their day to day activities from chatting to emailing to shopping. And hence, all the entrepreneurs, home-based businessmen are taking the advantage by building a Website for their business.
Without having a strong web presence, you are surely losing your valuable customers. A perfectly planned and designed website is sufficient enough to create a better vision and gaining potential patrons.
Impact of Creating a Website
For small enterprises, creating a website is no more a better idea but a necessity. If your website is well planned and impressive, user will visit to your website, if he finds something interesting or useful, he may get engaged to it and ultimately may contact you or make a purchase on it.
Top 5 benefits of having an actionable website are:
- Unlimited Geo Targeting – You are no more restricted to the geographical location. Your customers can find you from anywhere in the world. You can expand your business from limited local targeting to national or may be International. Companies are finding opportunities to target customers worldwide.
- No time restriction – Time versatility is one of the major concerns for the patrons. From your website, they can access the essential information whenever required.
- Detailed and described view of a product – Even for the services also, they can read all the minute details and description. Now, this is the HD generation. The latest trend of HD videos and images has overcome the quality related concerns of the customers. They can go through the live videos of the products and services and select which one is the best suitable for them.
- Seamless Communication – You can give your customers facilities to contact you in any manner they are comfortable with, whether through a call, email, skype or WhatsApp. Other than that, you can place a direct contact form through which, your users can send you inquiry directly from the website. And this one is considered as the best way to generate more inquiries for the business.
- Better and Trustworthy Impression – A website is undoubtedly a better way of communication. Better ranking, reviews an, testimonials really put a big impact on the potential clients. Make your website aesthetic and impress your users. When people find you, they will go to your previous ratings and client’s testimonials. And that generates the confidence within the users and they make purchases.
Things to remember for creating a comprehensive website for small businesses
Listed are few important things that will help you to create a picture-perfect website for your business growth.
Plan for it
Before moving ahead for developing a website, make sure that you actually require it. Clear vision is certainly needed while investing money to the business. Do you really think that you require a website? What are the things that you will include on it? Who will be your potential clients and how they will approach you? What do you want from your website – that is do you want to use your website as a business cart, a selling portal, service delivery portal or anything else? If you have a clear vision of what you want from the website, only then you can earn the advantage. Discuss the feasibility aspects with your board members and prepare a plan for it.
Perfect planning will lead you to generate more revenue from the website. Just to recall, designing a website is not a difficult task but designing a perfectly planned website is what which is important here.
Get the Right Developer
Since you require just a single website, you don’t have to hire in-house developers and designers. You can select the most opted option which is Outsourcing. Outsourcing a website means giving all the responsibilities from prototyping, designing to development. Look for the outsourcing company and hand over your project to them. Many web development and designing companies are there who work on that. Select smartly.
Go Mobile (Responsive)
As we all know that we live in mobility world where we all use mobile for our Micro-moments from gaming to chitchatting to shopping to surfing. So, do not forget mobile users and prepare your website for them. IT doesn’t mean to go for a separate website rather make your website mobile friendly, in technical terms ‘Responsive’ so as to get visible on the mobile in a perfect manner. Adopt the Mobile-First strategy.
Don’t Forget the SEO
SEO is basically done for appearing in search engines like Google, Bing etc. Basically, SEO for local business doesn’t need to be complicated. Make your website technically correct as per the guidelines, select the appropriate keywords and prepare quality backlinks, these are some efforts that you need to put for getting the higher ranking. SEO optimized website generally gives a good number of conversions.
Top Benefits of Small Business SEO
- Rank on the 1st page of Google
- Get more visitors to your website
- Receive more calls/emails/enquiry to your office/store
- Convert more visitors to sales and leads
Social Media Indeed Puts an Impact
No one can deny the fact that social media marketing has its own importance when it comes to online presence. Although Facebook dominates social media for small business but recently, Pinterest and Instagram also doubled their traffic from 2014-2015. Both B2B and B2C Businesses use Social Media marketing but with different strategies. Twitter and YouTube are also some common platforms for targeting social customers as per the business niche.
Give your business a new appearance now. Create a website now and add value to your business. Is there anything I missed? Valuable comments and feedback are always welcome.